At Hendler Flores Law, we are committed to honoring our profession by:
- Upholding the highest professional and ethical standards in everything that we do.
- Doing our part to help keep people safe. Through our collective efforts with other reputable personal injury law firms, we are committed to holding corrupt companies accountable, to ensuring that dangerous medications and products are recalled, and to getting toxic chemicals banned throughout the world.
- Valuing diversity and equality in all aspects of our practice and associating with legal partners who share those values.
- Attacking the case, not the opposing lawyers, and earning their respect.
- Providing all of our clients with the highest quality legal representation and the best possible client care.
- Showing the judges in whose courtrooms we appear that we are reliable, trustworthy, and ethical; we play by the rules, follow the law, and take care not to waste the court’s time by filing lawsuits that have no merit.
- Supporting legal organizations that care, as we do, about the integrity of our civil justice system and The Seventh Amendment right to trial by jury: