It all started in 1993 with Scott Hendler’s vision for a different kind of law firm – a purpose-driven firm that puts the client first. His new firm would focus on listening carefully to clients’ stories, understanding their needs, and representing them based on what they – not the firm – hoped to get out of the legal process.
Now, nearly 30 years later, we continue to honor our clients’ stories and wishes by doing things differently than other law firms…
- We are compassionate. We treat our clients like people, not cases. They are overwhelmed and have many concerns about the future of their families. We take the time to get to know them and to support them in any way we can during this difficult time.
- We respect that every client’s story is unique. Unlike large firms that process cases in batches, we listen deeply, consider all the facts, explore all angles and devise a custom legal strategy to achieve the best possible outcome in each and every case.
- We are disciplined and strategic. We use a proprietary framework for developing the legal strategy in each case that draws on our extensive resources and experience, and our knowledge of science, medicine, and the law.
- We are creative. We emphasize the human element and focus on the impact of the injury or loss on the family of the victims. Even how we write our complaints is not based on typical “legal-speak,” but rather written in a more personal tone. Our goal is to tell your story in a way that has impact.
- We are fearless and relentless. Although we’re boutique law firm, large corporations and slick defense attorneys don’t intimidate us. We simply won’t back down until you’ve received the best possible outcome in your case.
At Hendler Flores Law we have a long history of success, including several record settlements and verdicts. This success is the result of our effective legal strategies and our dogged refusal to back down until we’ve achieved the best recovery for every client. But at the end of the day, what matters to us most is the respect and appreciation of our clients and knowing we have played a critical role in powering them to achieve the legal outcomes they hoped for. Because everyone’s story matters.