Our Commitment to Diversity & Equality
Hendler Flores Law is committed to diversity, equality, and inclusion in all aspects of our law practice. We embrace the belief that all people are equal, and we are passionate in our advocacy of justice for all. We believe that creating a work environment rich in diversity and equality is fundamental to our firm’s success and our ability to effectively represent our clients. We intentionally chose to work with business and law partners who share these same values.
Diverse viewpoints and perspectives are integral for the success of any business, and our personal injury law firm is no different. Varied opinions from different cultures and backgrounds often result in creative and innovative solutions that improve our customer service.
Diversity to us at HFL means incorporating all perspectives from all walks of life, regardless of culture, class, gender, race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, and age.
We make the following commitments to ensuring diversity and equality in our services and workplace:
- We strive to create initiatives that promote diversity and equality in our recruiting and hiring processes.
- We pride ourselves in promoting professional development, so our attorneys and staff can grow in their respective careers and broaden their knowledge base and perspectives.
- We seek to retain attorneys and staff by offering them a work environment where they feel welcome and included in the culture at our firm.
- We promote cross-cultural awareness at our firm. Employees from all backgrounds and cultures are encouraged to take part in leadership initiatives and provide input on important issues.
- We are continuously looking for new ways to promote and encourage diversity, equality, and inclusion at our firm.
- We believe that by working together as a team to promote diversity, equality, and inclusion, we can make great progress and positive change.
- We strive to create a work environment where our employees’ unique and diverse voices are heard and valued.
- We value all clients regardless of culture and class, treating every person on the phone and every person who walks through the door with the dignity and respect that a human being deserves.
- We chose to work with co-counsel, service providers, suppliers, and other affiliates who share our commitment to diversity and equality.
- We recognize our role in the community as legal educators and fight for the right for all to afford legal representation.
Diversity, equality, and inclusion is more than a statement at HFL. From our work to our workplace, to our clients and to our staff, you’ll see our values in practice every day in every case. These principles speak to the very heart of who we are – a group of humans helping other humans. Because everyone’s story matters.