At Hendler Flores Law, we recognize that our employees are our most important resource. We understand that our success in meeting our clients’ needs and our firm’s goals hinges on the contribution of every person on our team. Based on this belief, we aim to create a culture where employees feel respected and valued. We make the following commitments to our employees:
- We will prioritize the health, safety, and wellness of our employees above all else.
- We will treat employees with care, consideration, and respect, just as we treat our clients.
- We will strive to maintain a balanced work environment that is challenging, supportive, respectful, and fair.
- We will empower our employees to achieve their professional and personal goals.
- We will recognize that we can’t do the work by ourselves and our employees’ contributions are critical to achieving positive outcomes for our clients and our firm.
- We will treat our employees as professionals by respecting, encouraging, and valuing their input and contributions.
- We will ask no more of our employees than we are willing to give ourselves.
- We will share our success with our employees.
- We will make ourselves available to our employees when they need us.