I started my work with Hendler Flores Law in June 2019 after I graduated from the University of Oklahoma with a Bachelor of Arts in both International Area Studies and Spanish and a minor in Latin American Studies. I studied abroad for a semester in Bogotá, Colombia at the Universidad de los Andes and I am fluently bilingual in Spanish and English.
My main job responsibilities include working with our international clients and colleagues. I accompany our clients as they travel to the United States to meet with experts and give depositions. Additionally, I work with the onsite trial team to provide courtroom support when our cases are in front of the jury.
When I’m not working I like to spend time with family and friends. I’m also a foodie, and I enjoy traveling and camping. Some of my favorite recreational pastimes are boating, water skiing and hiking.
- Bachelor of Arts in International Area Studies, University of Oklahoma, Class of 2019
- Bachelor of Arts in Spanish, University of Oklahoma, Class of 2019
- Minor in Latin American Studies, Class of 2019
- Universidad de los Andes, Studied Abroad Spring 2018
Volunteer & Memberships
- Chilean Youth Ambassador for Rotary International, 2014 – 2015