It all started in 1993 with Scott Hendler’s vision for a different kind of law firm – one that puts the client first. His new firm would focus on listening carefully to clients’ stories, learning about their needs, and representing them based on what they – not the firm – hoped to get out of the legal process.
Now, nearly 30 years later, we continue to honor our clients’ stories by doing things differently than other law firms.
- Compassion. Our clients are people, not cases. They are overwhelmed and have many concerns about the future of their families. We take the time to get to know them and to support them in any way we can during this difficult time. We care.
- Custom Legal Strategies. Every client’s story is unique. Unlike large firms that process cases in batches, we consider all the facts, explore all angles and devise a custom legal strategy to achieve the best possible outcome in each and every case.
- Analytical Process. At Hendler Flores Law, we use an analytical framework for developing the legal strategy in each case that draws on our extensive resources and experience, and our knowledge of science, medicine, and the law.
- Creative Approach. We are not afraid to do things differently. We emphasize the human element and focus on the impact of the injury or loss on the family of the victims. Even how we write our complaints is not based on typical “legal-speak,” but rather written in a more personal tone. Our goal is to tell your story in a way that has impact.
- Determination. Although we are a small law firm, large corporations and slick defense attorneys don’t intimidate us. We simply won’t back down until you’ve received the best possible outcome in your case.
At Hendler Flores Law, we have always been passionate about justice. We are honored to serve as your voice and tell your story. And we fiercely fight on your behalf against the corporate misconduct that has taken away your health and threatened the life you’ve built with your family. It is why we became trial lawyers—to hold wrongdoers accountable on behalf of injured men, women, and children.
Over the years our commitment to putting clients first and approaching each case individually has resulted in many record verdicts and settlements. In every case, we work hard to ensure that our clients and their families get the financial recovery they need to compensate for their losses and to build a brighter future.
This brings us to our primary concern—your health and wellness. When you are injured or ill, your energies are best spent on taking care of yourself and your family. That is why we are committed to being a partner who supports you and your loved ones every step of the way. Whether you have a question about your lawsuit or need advice about a good support group, we are here to help. At Hendler Flores Law, we believe in the dignity of every human being, and we show it by treating you with care, consideration, and respect.